The babies had their 2 week weight check up at the clinic today. It has been a very cold day, so we had to bundle them up really good and hope they didn't get too cold. We found out that Violet is at 6 pounds, 13 ounces, and Logan is at 7 pounds 6 ounces. They're growing fast! I'm going to be breaking out the 3 month onesies for Logan very soon, and Violet's will probably follow soon after.
I am all on my own now when it comes to taking care of the babies during the day. I'm trying to get into a good routine, but I still sometimes end up with crying, hungry babies. I'm still not comfortable trying to feed them both at once. There have also been multiple incidents of accidents going all over the clothes while I'm changing diapers. I need to look online to see if there's a way to get them to go before I take off the diaper; it seems like I've seen that there was a way to do that.
The camera is still out of commission, and we need to fix that before they grow up on us!
Danielle, take a cold baby wipe and wipe their tummies with it a minute before changing their diapers. That always worked to avoid getting wet when changing my boys
ReplyDeleteHehe, wrong mom with twins name; I am Heather, :). I thought I had remembered you saying you had a trick for that. I'll definitely have to try that out! Thanks!
ReplyDelete